Impact Acceleration Account
EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA)
The EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) supports knowledge exchange and the delivery of impact from the outputs of on-going or completed EPSRC funded research. It is designed to support engagement with external non-academic partners which could include national and international businesses, public and third sector organisations, or community bodies.
The award provides flexible support for activities which are difficult to include in pathways to impact on research grants at the moment, including:
- flexible support for secondments between universities and business or other organisations (in either direction);
- support for early stage commercial development, such as the proof of concept or proof of market activities;
- funding for engaging with businesses and business communities, to sow the seeds of new collaboration and more strategic engagement.
Applications will be considered on a bi-monthly basis.
The deadline for the current call is 5pm Wednesday 8th August 2018.
The provisional closing dates for future calls are as follows:
- 5pm Wednesday 3rd October 2018
- 5pm Wednesday 28th November 2018
- 5pm Wednesday 23rd January 2019
For general IAA enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All relevant forms and guidance notes are available