UREC and the FRECs are serviced by the Secretariat, the FMH School RECs are serviced by staff within FMH and the Secretariat: http://ris.leeds.ac.uk/EthicsContacts.
Which Faculty Research Ethics Committee?
- AREA (Faculties of Business, Environment and Social Sciences) - ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- AHC (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures) - ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Biological Sciences - FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Medicine and Health (which is supported by four subcommittees: School of Dentistry, School of Healthcare; School of Psychology and the School of Medicine research ethics committees) - FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- MEEC (Engineering, Mathematical & Physical sciences) - MEECResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
Where should I email my application?
- ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - Research ethics applications to the AHC and AREA FRECs
- FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk - Healthcare and Medicine research ethics applications to SHREC and SoMREC
- FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - FBS research ethics applications to the BIOSCI FREC
- MEECResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - MaPS and Engineering research ethics applications to the MEEC FREC.
Departmental research ethics webpages
- Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied, Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Faculty of Environment
- Ethics (broadening theme)