The University of Leeds' Transformation fund was established in 2007. The aim of the fund is to initiate projects which generate a step-change in the University's research income through leverage of substantial external funds. Projects deliver cutting-edge research in response to major global challenges, in line with Faculty/ University strategic priorities. Bids of up to £1 million (with equivalent Faculty counterpart funding) were invited from research leaders with a proven track record in external research funding and 9 projects have been funded to date.
Live projects should refer to the following documents for governance & reporting procedures.
- TF2-A2: Award Conditions and Acceptance
- TFL-A1: Academic commentary (biannual reporting)
- TF Baseline Review JE - Baseline Briefing Notes
- TFL-F1: Six Monthly Financial Reporting
- TFL-G1: Guide to completing the 6 Monthly Financial Report Template TFL-F1
- TFLF2: Financial Commentary - 6 Monthly Reporting