Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions in H2020 support individual researchers at all stages of their research careers.
The actions are particularly concerned with inter-disciplinary research, mobility across countries, transfer of knowledge across institutions/industry as well as identifying training opportunities to help further develop a researchers’ career.
The EC fixes the budget allowances awarded under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie scheme. We must adhere to specific contractual and financial requirements when managing these awards.
Available guidance on managing Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (coming soon):
- Welcome Pack for New Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellows
- Guidance for HR departments
- Understanding the Marie Skłodowska-Curie budget allowances
- Reporting requirements
- Calculating top up payments for Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellows
- Managing a central pot for Research, Training and Transfer of Knowledge