- Funding Opportunities
- Innovation funding
- Institutional Translational Funding
- Call Schedule & Guidance
Call Schedule & Guidance
Applications for the User Engagement & Partnership Development, Secondment and Pathfinder & Feasibility activity strands should be developed in collaboration with your local Research & Innovation Development Manager/ Officer, or an equivalent Research & Innovation Professional.
They will be able to assist with developing your idea, engaging with appropriate external partners and identifying tangible economic and/or societal impacts.
All User Engagement & Partnership Development and Secondment applications must be submitted with a letter of support from the external partner.
- Full guidance, reporting requirements and assessment criteria
- User Engagement & Partnership Development/ Secondment Application form
- STFC IAA: User Engagement & Partnership Development/ Secondment Application form
- Pathfinder & Feasibility Application form
- PGR Internship Application form (coming soon)
- Culture Change Activities Guidance and Application form (adhoc applications wellcomed)
Proof of Market and Proof of Concept applications should be prepared with assistance from the Commercialisation Team. To discuss eligibility and the application process for Commercialisation applications, please contact email@example.com.
Project costings must be prepared in conjunction with your Faculty Research & Innovation Office.
Wednesday 11th May 2022
Wednesday 7th September 2022
Wednesday 9th November 2022
Wednesday 8th February 2023
Wednesday 10th May 2023
Wednesday 6th September 2023
Wednesday 29th November 2023
Wednesday 6th March 2024
Wednesday 5th June 2024
Wednesday 4th September 2024 (budget allowing)
Award notifications will be sent two/three weeks after the call deadline.
There will also be dedicated calls for the PGR Internship scheme, further details of the application process for this scheme will be provided with the announcement of these calls.
Additionally, ad hoc applications up to the following values may be considered outside of the call cycle, however if their submission coincides with an imminent call deadline it is likely that they will be considered as part of that call:
- Proof of Market up to £15k
- Pathfinder & Feasibility: User Need / Commercial Evaluations up to £10k
- Applications up to £5k (excludes PGR Internships)
To submit an application, please email a signed electronic copy of the completed application form to the Translational Research Portfolio Team.