UREC and the FRECs are serviced by the Secretariat, the FMH School RECs are serviced by staff within FMH and the Secretariat.
Which Faculty Research Ethics Committee?
- AREA (Faculties of Business, Environment and Social Sciences) – ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- AHC (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures) – AHCResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Biological Sciences – FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Medicine and Health (which is supported by four subcommittees: School of Dentistry, School of Healthcare; School of Psychology and the School of Medicine research ethics committees) – FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- MEEC (Engineering, Mathematical & Physical sciences) – MEECResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
Where should I email my application?
- ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk – Research ethics applications to the AREA FREC
- AHCResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk – Research ethics applications to the AREA FREC
- FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk – Healthcare and Medicine research ethics applications to SHREC and SoMREC
- FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk – FBS research ethics applications to the BIOSCI FREC
- MEECResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk – Engineering and Physical Sciences research ethics applications to the EPS FREC.