UREC and the FRECs are serviced by the Secretariat, the FMH School RECs are serviced by staff within FMH and the Secretariat.
Which Faculty Research Ethics Committee?
- BESS+ (Faculties of Business, Environment and Social Sciences) - EthicsEnquiries@leeds.ac.uk
- AHC (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures) - AHCResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Biological Sciences - FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Medicine and Health (which is supported by four subcommittees: School of Dentistry, School of Healthcare; School of Psychology and the School of Medicine research ethics committees) - FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- MEEC (Engineering, Mathematical & Physical sciences) - EPSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
Where should I email my application?
- AHCResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - Research ethics applications to the AHC FREC
- FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk - Healthcare and Medicine research ethics applications to SHREC and SoMREC
- FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - FBS research ethics applications to the BIOSCI FREC
- EPSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk - Engineering and Physical Sciences research ethics applications to the EPS FREC.