The University strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by values of integrity, equality and inclusion, community and professionalism.
- Code of practice on corporate governance (includes policy statements on academic freedom and professional integrity in research)
- Research ethics policy
- Policy on safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Policy for the storage and use of human tissue
- Data protection policy
- Information protection policy
- Research data management policy
- Policy on intellectual property rights
- Publications policy
- Policy statement on publication of research and results
- Protocol for investigating and resolving allegations of misconduct in academic research
- Anti-bribery policy
- Code of practice on whistleblowing.