This section guides you through the support and guidance available during each stage of your EC project.
The EU post award team works alongside the EU pre award team in the central Research and Innovation Service, providing financial support to academics and Faculty Research and Innovation Offices (FRIOs) for the duration of their Framework 7 and Horizon-2020 EC projects.
We are also responsible for ensuring the University systems and processes are compatible with the EC rules and regulations and providing the necessary training on these processes to academics and support staff across the University.
- KRISTAL approvals process for new EC awards
- Risk Review Dashboard guidance
- KRISTAL guidance
- Internal Kick Off Meetings for new EC projects
- Consortium Kick Off Meetings for Leeds Coordinated projects
- Allocation of project income
- Eligibility of costs and financial requirements
- Internally invoiced goods and services (including Facilities costs)
- Third party engagement and subcontracting
- H2020 Financial Claims (including ongoing FP7 claims)
- H2020 Audit procedures (including ongoing FP7 audits)
- Welcome information for new MSCA fellows
- HR guidance
- MSCA reporting requirements
- ITN central budget guidance
The EU post award team runs training courses throughout the year on specific areas of EU post award management. If you identify any training needs, please get in touch with the EU team to see if this is something we can provide and will benefit the wider University network.
The EU team, composed of a pre award and post award team, is here to support you throughout the entire project lifecycle. Please consult our contact page to see who best to contact for your post award EU-related query.