In addition to the guidance provided on this website advice is available from the Research Ethics team (Catherine Dickson, Rachel De Souza, Rachel Prinn, Sou Sit Chung and Taylor Haworth).
Please direct your email to the appropriate faculty email address relevant to your research ethics application query to avoid any delay to responses.
- Faculty of Medicine & Health
- for research ethics committees for the School of Medicine (SoMREC) and School of Healthcare (SHREC): FMHUniEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- the Schools of Dentistry and Psychology have a local submission process - please contact them directly
- Faculty of Biological Sciences research ethics committee (BIOSCI FREC): FBSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences research ethics committee (EPS FREC): EPSResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculties of Business, Environment and Social Sciences research ethics committee (BESS+ FREC): EthicsEnquiries@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures research ethics committee (AHC FREC): AHCResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
For any other questions which do not fall within the above, please email ResearchEthics@leeds.ac.uk
For advice and guidance on applying for NHS ethical review please contact the NHS Research Ethics Officer(Jean Uniacke) at firstname.lastname@example.org